Important Announcement From Flightwings Aviation
🔔 NEW PROGRAM SCHEDULE:
The Aeronautical Engineering Refresher Program is now adjusted to: 13 June to 01 November 2020.
✔️ To give leeway or enough time to register with our program, we are moving the schedule of the review from MAY to JUNE.
⏲️ This is also to give ample time for those who are graduating between February to May.
🔔 NEW ORIENTATION DATES/SCHEDULE:🔔 UPDATE 22 February 2020
THE Orientation days for upcoming students of SATURDAY & SUNDAY Session (Aeronautical Engineering Refresher Program) has been updated:
SATURDAY SESSION: 06 June 2020
SUNDAY SESSION: 07 June 2020
THIS is to make an assessment, provide an overview, run down of the subjects, expectations, objectives of the program.
AN opportunity too, as a forum for students-reviewers to inquire directly to the instructors.
THESE new, separate orientation days will be also the finalization of registration, an opportunity to settle or payment completion, program to-dos/rules/guidelines, and contract signing.
Refresher Program will begin on orientation/start date 13 June (Saturday Session) and 14 June (Sunday Session) respectively. The program will conclude/wrap-up in 1 November 2020 (target schedule).
Check our website and follow our Facebook page for news, events and updates.
▪️First come, first serve basis
▪️Terms and conditions apply
Our Line up of Instructor/Consultants:
Engr. Ninoel Dela Cruz
Engr. Romnick Medina
Engr. Lemuel Banal
Engr. Joefraim Delicano
Engr. Jude Karlo Gobenciong
They are with us for the past 3 years our core team! Top notcher makers!
*UPDATE 31 JANUARY 2020
Aeronautical Engineering Refresher Program 2020 Updates and Key Points
- 23 Weekly Lecture Sessions, Starting June 2020.
- 16 hours will broken down to our program activities such as Assessment Exam (done online) and lecture to discuss the answers and specific assements on their results.
- 8 Hours Per Review Session: from 8:00 a. m. — 5:00 p. m. with one hour break.
- Scheduled Every Saturdays and Sundays 8am-5pm.
- 184 lecture hours allotted plus 16 lectures broken down: Total of 200 hours.
- We conduct at least one (1) more remedial class as needed depending on the final assessment results of the class as we go back to those subject/s that needs emphasis.
- Experienced Instructors/Consultants, Which Have More Than 2 Years Of Teaching Experience.
- Review Venue TO BE ANNOUNCED.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER REVIEW PROVIDERS OUT THERE?
- We Provide Review Assessment For Behavioral And Intellectual Readiness For Us To Know You More, So We Can Properly Align Our Teaching Approach And Techniques.
- We Provided Consultancy Support In The Classroom During The Regular Session And Also Thru Our Online Portal (Flightwingsaviation.Com) For All Your Review Queries And Concern.
- Exclusive Access To Our E-Library For Your Review Reference That You Can Access Anytime Of The Day Thru The Comfort Of Your Smart Devices (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop/PC) Just By Signing In Our Website.
- Weekly Assessment Online Support Thru Our Website:
- Flightwings Aviation Website Provides Integrated Online Examination Based On Your Previous Weeks Lecture Topics.
- Assessment Of The Results Of Exam Will Be Provided So You Can Adjust Your Review Habits.
- This Will Keep Our Reviewee Occupied During The Weekdays And Preparing As Well In The Next Session Of Lecture In Advance.
- Assessments Exams Available And Updated Weekly For Specific Subjects That Needs Constant Reading And Review. (Air Laws /Aircraft Materials)
- Comprehensive Review Program That Have Been Constantly Reviewed And Revised By Our Team To Meet The Growing Demand And Trends
- Dedicated And Passionate Team That Are Well Experienced In Their Specific Fields In Aviation And Having More Than 2 Years Of Academic Teaching Experience.
ANY INQUIRIES, send us an email at:
OR message our Facebook Page anytime.
#2020Vision #aerorefresher #motivation #dream #flightwings #hustle#learn #hardwork #achieve #aja #flightwingsaviation #AeroEng#refresherprogram #consistent #quality #topnotchers #effectiveprogram#programs