|Date and Time||Apr 01, 2022 - Jun 30, 2022 8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Location||Salem Complex Domestic Road Pasay CIty|
Aeronautical Engineering Review Program 2022
CLASSES WILLS START ON
JUNE 17 for FRIDAY Session (AM class 8AM-12PM )
JUNE 18 SATURDAY Session (AM class 8AM-12PM )
JUNE 19 SUNDAY Session (AM class 8AM-12PM )
- The Leading and consistent results since 2017.
- Producing Topnotcher 3x in a row (2017, 2018 and 2019)
- Recent 2021 results gathered 4 out of 10 top passer.
- First review center to showcase its own website and learning management software since 2016.
- Pioneering Online and Classroom Type Learning management approach in Aeronautical review.
- Masterclass in-house lecturers. (not affiliated with other review centers ensuring quality standards)
- Patient, expert, and professional instructors.
- Providing assessment support to further assist the students in identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
- Flexible schedule (online platform can be taken anytime anywhere and weekends class for face to face)
- Updated review materials that are customized to the current batch to ensure the effectiveness of the program.
- In-house review materials that were proven and effective.
- Value for money service with the highest standards.
- Independent review provider, we are not affiliated with any academic institution ensuring fair treatment to all reviewees.
- The only review center that provided support for the previous 2020 batch with no extra charge. (Due to the cancellation)
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER REVIEW PROVIDERS OUT THERE?
- Fully Digital -Combining Online Learning Management System and Online lecture via Zoom
- Full Online Learning management setup catering all Aeronautical Engineering subject requirements for the Aeronautical Licensure Examination.
- Online assessment supports each student to easily identify the areas we need to improve for each student and class; with this proven approach we calibrate the lesson in real-time depending on their performance.
- Coaching and support to reviewees via our assessment program done weekly.
- ZOOM Class with at least 4 hours of compressed lecture per week and 22 total sessions for the program.
- Dedicated Assessment and coaching session every week.
- Additional Mock examinations and Assessment sessions on top of the 22 lecture sessions.
- Masterclass Instructors In house and are not affiliated or teaching to other review centers, all are exclusive Flightwings Aviation lecturers.
- Up to date review materials that are in line with the Aeronautical Engineering curriculum with the highest quality standards.
- Support to each reviewee and easy to approach staff and instructors are guaranteed.
- Proposed Face to Face class on June/July 2022. limited slots 4 hours per week.
- The exclusive account will be provided to each enrolled reviewees to access the Learning Management System, Assessment Program, and Review Materials Library on our official website flightwingsaviation.com
- We are a legal business see our permits below
Face to Face Class (18,000 php) (240Slots only) -Updated! Included Friday Class
Enrollees of Package A will have an exclusive slot option for a Face to Face class with all inclusive services of package A plus a Face to Face class.
- All Online Package are included.
- Maximum of 40 person per class
- 4 Hours of Face to Face class Per week.
- Only fully Vaccinated enrollees can join.
- Venue will be on (tentatively SALEM COMPLEX PASAY CITY)
- This services will be offered only to those who already enrolled to package A and we will start to accept 2nd payment for this service on June/ July 2022 once all details and protocols have been finalized.
- If the board exam will be moved or cancelled the Online access will carry over and continue and our support until the next scheduled exam. (check the Terms and Condition section)
- Engr. Ninoel Dela Cruz
- Engr. Romnick Medina
- Engr. Jomarie Bass
- Engr. BJ Yepes
- Engr. Wilwaukee Bicua
- Engr Joefreim Delicano
- Engr. Lemuel Banal
- Others will be added upon final confirmation of contract with Flightwings Aviation.
- Flightwings Aviation is the only review provider for the Aeronautical Engineering Review to have a Threepeat performance grabbing the Topnotcher for 3 consecutive years 2017, 2018 and 2019. Our streak continues in 2021 having 4 out of 10 Top passer the highest number of Top passer among the review centers out there.
We are the first to offer online platform since 2017 we have online assessment program and evolved year by year and a dedicated LMS System another first in the industry.
The only review center with a dedicated website to have a digital footprint even in pre pandemic time we are ready, and we will always be adaptive to challenges without compromising the standards.
PAYMENT DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- On line payment thru Paypal using your Debit/ Credit card if you dont have a paypal account its okay you just need a working Debit or credit card to proceed. (subject for additional charges and will be shouldered by the payee)
- Offline Payment thru Bank Transfer/Deposit thru our BDO account or thru COINS.PH only. (No cash payment on site) strictly thru those portals only. (this is our official account and named under the company for accounting purposes)
- Once payment is made kindly message us and send us a snapshot of the transaction to process account activation.
- Send it thru our FB page Flightwings Aviation for faster response.
- Keep your transaction copy for verification and for issuance of Official Receipt upon request. (we will send a digital confirmation on your registered Email Address. )
Terms and Conditions:
“Confidential Information” means information provided by one party to the other in written, graphic, recorded, machine readable or other form concerning the business, clients, suppliers, finances and other areas of the other party’s business or products, including, without limitation, the Course Materials, but does not include information in the public domain other than through the default of the party disclosing the information, information required to be disclosed by any court or regulatory authority, or any information already in the possession or control of the disclosing party.
“Course Materials” means the information provided by Flightwings Aviation to accompany a course provided as part of the services in hard copy and/or electronic form.
“Fees” means the fees paid by you to Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, performers’ rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Confidential Information and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world.
“Online Course” means the delivery by us of an online course pursuant to which you learn course materials remotely.
“Services” means the provision of the Online Course and/or the Taught Course and/or the Course Materials together with such other services as agreed from time to time and purchased by you through the Website.
“Taught Course” means a course taught by us in a classroom and virtual setting to which you attend in person and/or online.
“Website” means www.flightwingsaviation.com
“you” means the individual purchasing the services.
- The Services
2.1. A description of the services together with the dates on which the services will begin are available on our website. We will provide the services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the description set out on the website.
2.2. We reserve the right to vary or withdraw any of the services described on the website without notice.
2.3 We expect you to confirm that the services you are purchasing will meet your needs. We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result, professional qualification, or employment opportunity from your purchase and completion of any of the services.
- Purchasing Services via the Website
3.1. To purchase any of the services online you must register for an account with us via the website. If you already have an account with us, you can log into your account using your user name and password.
3.2 When you place an order for a service via the website, you are offering to purchase the services within these terms and conditions. Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services reserves the right to cancel or decline your order or any part of your order at any time until it has been confirmed in accordance with clause 3.4 below.
3.3. Following acknowledgement of your order via the website, we will contact you confirming receipt of your order.
3.4. A legally binding agreement between us and you shall come into existence when we have:
(a) accepted your offer to purchase Services from us by sending you an email confirming the purchase; and
(b) received payment of the relevant Fees from you in accordance with clause below.
3.6. Where your order consists of multiple Online Courses or multiple Taught Courses, each individual course will be treated by us as a separate offer to purchase.
3.7. Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services is not responsible for booking any examination with any professional body or examination board. It is your responsibility to ensure that you book prior to the relevant closing date any exam necessary that you wish to take which may or may not be associated with the subject matter of the Services provided to you by Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services.
- Cancellation and Variation
4.1. Subject to clause 4.2 below, where we have accepted and confirmed the Services being purchased by you and formed a legally binding agreement with you in accordance with clause 3.4 above.
4.2. If you have purchased an Online Course and have already accessed, downloaded all or part of the Online Course and/or started to use that Online Course then you shall have no right to cancel your order.
4.3. Notwithstanding clause 4.1, there is no other right to cancel or vary your purchase of Services and any other cancellation and/or variation of course dates will be at the entire discretion of Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services.
4.4. Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services will not be reimbursing any payment provided once agreement was made in accordance with clause 3.4.
5.1. The Fees for the Services shall be as set out on the Website or as stated to you over the FB messenger or email at the time you placed an order for them.
5.2. Unless otherwise specified at the time you purchase the Services, the Fees are exclusive of VAT or other local taxes, the cost of some Course Materials and any delivery costs payable in respect of the delivery of Course Material to you. Each of these costs will be set out in the Website or stated to you over the telephone prior to your purchase the Services.
5.3. Save where specifically stated otherwise on the Website, all Fees shall be exclusive of any amounts payable to any professional body for registration and examination entry. These are payable by you directly to the relevant professional body or examination board and we accept no responsibility or liability for your failure to book your exam with the relevant professional body or examination.
5.4. Fees for the Service selected by you on the Website or purchased over the telephone shall be paid either thru our Paypal account or thru Bank Transfer. Fees must be paid in full prior to you attending any Taught Course or accessing any Online Course.
5.5. Any fees charged by your debit or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of Services are for your own account and Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services shall not be responsible for these.
5.6. You shall be responsible for all costs you incur in connection with your attendance at any Taught Courses or your access onto any Online Course.
6.1. No part of the provision of the Services shall be deemed to be, nor is it intended to be, nor should it be taken to be, the provision of investment advice.
6.2. Although Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services aims to provide the Services to the highest standards of the industry, neither it, nor its trainers accept any liability for (i) any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the program or Course Materials and any reliance by Client on any such information, (ii) any loss or corruption of data, (iii) any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, or (iv) any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from any breach of the terms of this Agreement.
6.3. Except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these terms and conditions, no conditions, warranties or other terms shall apply to the Services. Subject to clause 6.5 no implied conditions, warranties or other terms apply (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description).
6.4. Subject to clause 6.5 below, Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services total liability arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and in relation to anything which we may have done or not done in connection with these terms and conditions and the delivery of the Service (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to the Fees received by us in connection with the relevant Online Course or Taught Course in relation to which a dispute has arisen.
6.5. Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services has no liability or obligations as a result of consequences of (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation or (iii) any other matter which under Philippine law may not be limited or excluded.
6.6. No claim may be brought more than six months after the last date on which the Services concerned have finished or ceased to be provided by us.
- Intellectual Property
7.1. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by trainers at the Taught Courses are, and remain, an exclusive intellectual property of Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customized for the Client or not.
7.2. You are not authorized to:-
(i) copy, share, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
(iii) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services on the Course Materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Breach of this clause 7.2 shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.
7.3. In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable license to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and/or attending the Taught Course.
8.1. Each party shall keep the other party’s Confidential Information strictly confidential and not use it otherwise than for the purposes of these terms and conditions and shall return it on demand and not retain copies of it.
8.2. Either party may disclose Confidential Information to its legal and other advisors for the purposes of obtaining advice from them.
8.3. This clause shall continue notwithstanding termination of these terms and conditions.
9.1. We shall be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide you with any services with immediate effect in the event that you:
- fail to pay your fees within the given due date;
- act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee of Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services, any teacher or lecturer who provides the Taught Courses or any student who attends any Taught Course;
- cheat or plagiarize any work which you are required to prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during any examination taken in connection with the Services;
- steal or act in fraudulent or deceitful manner towards us or our employees or any other students who may be on our premises or attending our Taught Courses;
- intentionally or recklessly damage our property or the property of our employees or other students attending our premises;
- are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal drugs while on our premises;
- commit any criminal offence committed on our premises or where the victim is our employee or student;
- sharing of data information and online account to others
- are in breach of these terms and conditions.
9.2. On termination clause 6 (liability), 7 (intellectual property rights), 8 (confidentiality) and 10 (restrictions) shall continue notwithstanding such termination.
Any Services provided by us under these terms and conditions are personal to you and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
We shall be entitled to assign these terms and conditions to any other company without prior notice to you.
- Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, together with the Website Disclaimer and Course Specific Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreements and arrangements, whether written or oral. You confirm that you have not relied on any representations in entering into these and any other terms and conditions with us. Nothing in this clause or terms and conditions shall limit liability for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Force Majeure
Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by a death in the trainer’s family, illness of the trainer, Government edict or regulation.
We may assign, transfer, sub-contract any of our rights or obligations to any third party at our discretion.
- Data Protection
14.1 The nature of the Services provided by us means that we will obtain, use, and disclose (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”). This statement sets out the principles governing our use of data. By purchasing the services, you agree to this clause.
14.2 When you register with us, you will need to provide certain data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
14.3 We may also use the above data, and similar data you provide us in response to surveys, to aggregate user profiles and, unless you click on the relevant button on the Registration Form, provide you with communications. We will not pass any personal data onto anyone outside of Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services.
14.3 To enable us to monitor and improve our services, we gather certain aggregated information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the Website you visit.
14.4. We use information such as your User ID, session identifiers and password to enable us to identify whether you are using our services, assist with the provision of services and to ensure that you have access to relevant products. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser’s interaction with the Website.
14.5. Our products may link to third party websites, and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
14.6. Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
14.7. Flightwings Aviation Training and Consultancy Services may supplement the information that you provide with information we receive from third parties, such as exam registration bodies or your employer.
- Guarantee and insurance
In case of cancellation of examination schedule due to issue/s that may lead to re-scheduling or postponement of examination, services under this agreement will be extended until the assurance of new schedule will commence with no additional fee. Under this extension will be limited to the following conditions:
- The examination will schedule will be moved by the authorized government body.
- Lack of documents that the school should have provided to the examinee.
Any personal decision not to take the exam but he/she is qualified to take will not be subject to extension. If the examinee has academic deficiencies/failed subjects or incomplete requirements to be eligible to take the exam will also be declined for an extension.
- Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is subject to Philippine law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Philippine courts in connection with any dispute hereunder.
Flightwings reviewees Privileges:
- Only Flightwings reviewers can avail of a 10 percent discount in all Flightwings Events and online seminars.
- Exclusive access to our online library which you can download our previous review materials from different batches.
- 2 online professional seminar content for free (of your choice) from our LMS system.
- Special discount to our company partners and sponsors.
PRICING AND FEES
Program price Batch 2022 For Complete Face to Face Package is ₱18000 (160 Slots only)
Initial payment ₱9000
– Online access will be provided once enrolled/paid Second payment – PHP 9,000 can be paid on or before the first day of class June/July 2022
Only those that is enrolled to our package A will have a slot for our limited face to face class and will be able to choose their respective schedule on a first come first serve basis only.
Program price Package A. Online Access ₱12,000 (No limit in slots)
Initial payment ₱ 9000
– Online access will be provided once enrolled/paid Second payment – PHP 3,000 can be paid on or before the first day of class June/July 2021.
Option to take the Face to face class just add 9000 when slot is still available. Slots will first to be distributed to those who initially enrolled.
Early access activation to online review upon enrollment
For those enrollees that came from other review centers who wish to continue their review and for those exam retakes , we offer a special rate message us for full details and mention this offer.
*Important there is a seperate enrollment for Previous review takers of 2020 and 2021 who enrolled in our program.
For those who wanted to avail the Special Rate coming from other Review Center from previous batch
For those who will apply for the Scholarship Review Program to gain 50% contact us directly to apply.
Permit and legal documents:
Ask other review providers if they are legal enough to provide you services if, not its a scam! Don’t be fooled by fly by night services we provide all legal and up to standard services without compromise or secrecy but full transparency.
For details you may reach us thru our website, email us thru firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message thru our facebook page Flightwings Aviation.
For other questions and inquiries:
Email us at email@example.com and we would be glad to assist you.
Bookings are closed for this event.