|Date and Time
|Oct 27, 2019 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
AVIATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS) & HUMAN FACTORS
This seminar is designed for the awareness of both professionals and undergraduates on what is Safety in Aviation, its application, and its fundamentals. There will be activities that would equip and develop their Safety Culture as an aviation professional. This seminar introduces human factors and their importance to aviation. This will be a good venue for the attendees to be mindful of different hazards and risks in the aviation world and to raise any queries about Aviation Safety.
• Different regulations on Safety
• Understanding the Four Pillars of Safety Management System
• Combating the Dirty Dozen by application of different safety gates
• Understanding Human Factors and its challenges to you and the Company
By the end of this program, the participants will be able to:
• Understand the requirements to become a Safety Officer on any Company
• Assess hazards and what would be the appropriate actions to be done
• Learn the importance of Safety, not only in Aviation but also its application every day
• Recognize the Human Factors issues relevant to aviation and how these can impact safety
• Understand the sorts of approaches and solutions that are available to manage these safety issues
• Help strengthen Aviation Safety and have the confidence that it is there to protect every one of us
I. Introduction of Aviation Safety Management System (SMS)
A. Meaning of Safety
B. History of Safety
A. PCAR Regulation
B. DOLE Regulation
III. Four Pillars of Safety Management System
A. Safety Policy and Objectives
a. Management commitment and responsibility
b. Safety Accountabilities
c. Appointment of key personnel
d. SMS Implementation plan
e. Coordination of emergency response plan
B. Safety Risk Management
a. Hazard identification process
b. Risk Assessment and mitigation process
C. Safety Assurance
a. Safety performance monitoring and measurement
b. Management of change
c. Continuous improvement of the SMS
D. Safety Promotion
a. Training and Education
b. Safety Communication
IV. Human Factors
A. Introduction to Human Factors
B. Training and Competence
C. Managing Human Failure
E. Staffing Arrangements and Workload
F. Organizational Change
K. Safety Culture
V. ASSESSMENT EVALUATION
- The examination will be provided.
- For those who will pass, We will indicate COMPLETED on the certificate and ATTENDED for those who will fail.
About the Speaker
Resource Speaker :
Invalid slider id. Master Slider ID must be a valid number.
• Responsible for the hazard identification and risk management on all ground related safety issues
• Performs Aerodrome Safety Inspection and Assessment
• Monitors and maintains the Safety Database of the Company
• Aides on the annual audit of the Authority in Safety
RELIABLITY ENGINEER Engineering Fleet Management
Cebu Pacific Air, Inc.
From August 2017 – June 2019
• Performs reliability performance and analysis on the components and technical delays on all Airbus fleet
• Assesses Manufacturer’s Bulletins and related document for the incorporation to the fleet
• Studies the engineering and commercial impact of a newly developed component or Technical issue
• Performs reliability performance and analysis on CEB’s fleet
• Reviews Service Bulletin for the fleets viability on CEB’s low cost carrier status
GROUND SAFETY OFFICER Quality, Safety and Security Department
Cebgo, Inc. / Cebu Pacific Air, Inc.
From Oct 20, 2015 – August 2017
• Handles safety related issues internally and externally
• Maintains the Safety database of the Company
• Assess the Aerodrome and its facilities for hazards and forwards the concerns to the Authority
• Proactively communicates with the concerned department on the safety issues
• Checks conformity on the safety process and monitors the mitigating actions implemented
• Developed and Maintained a Safety Database on all safety-related occurrences with Risk Assessment
- BASIC OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (BOSH) – WITH 2
HOURS TRAINING FOR TRAINERS ON OSH
Insafety Inc., West Service Road, South Superhighway, Paranaque City, Philippines
IFI Complex, 1500 Taft Ave, Ermita, Manila, 1007 Metro Manila
- PAYPAL PAYMENTS ( VISA, MASTER CARD ETC…) IS AUTOMATICALLY SUBJECTED OF A 5% ADDITIONAL FEES AND CHARGES INCLUDING TAXES.
- PAYMENT INSTRUCTION AND DETAILS ON YOUR PREFFERED METHOD WOULD BE GIVEN ON THE UPPER RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE (DESKTOP BROWSER) OR BELOW (MOBILE BROWSER) AFTER CHOOSING YOUR PREFERRED PAYMENT OPTION.
- IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO USE ANY OF OUR OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS LIKE [ PAYMAYA, COINS PH, BPI etc…] KINDLY TAKE A SNAPSHOT OF THE RECEIPT AND SEND IT TO US VIA FACEBOOK (WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/FLIGHTWINGSAVIATION) OR VIA EMAIL AT INQUIRY@FLIGHTINGSAVIATION.COM . KEEP THE RECEIPT AND BRING IT ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT. WE’LL ALSO GIVE YOU AN ONLINE TICKET RECEIPT CONFIRMATION FOR THE EVENT.
- FOR WALK-IN PAYMENT – ASSURANCE OF YOUR SLOT MAY VARY. ( FOR MORE INFORMATION, KINDLY EMAIL US: INQUIRY@FLIGHTWINGSAVIATION.COM )
- Walk-In Payment can also be done at DILIGENCE CAFE TAFT during WEEKENDS and only by APPOINTMENT.
- AFTER PROVIDING A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR TRANSACTION RECEIPT WE’LL PROVIDE YOU AN OFFICIAL ONLINE TICKET AND CONFIRMATION THROUGH YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS (KINDLY CHECK YOUR SPAM OR JUNK SECTION OF YOUR EMAIL IF YOU ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM RECEIVING AN EMAIL FROM US).
Invalid slider id. Master Slider ID must be a valid number.
Available through Cash Transfer, Cash-In Kiosk, Cliqq App ( 7/11 Cliqq) or BPI Express Deposit Machine
Terms and Conditions:
- THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE TRAINING IN CASE THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS ARE NOT MET OR OTHER REASONS BEYOND CONTROL OF THE COMPANY. IN ANY CASE, THE LEARNING FEES SHALL BE RETURNED OR THE PARTICIPANT SHALL BE RESCHEDULED.
- CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING CAN ONLY BE REQUESTED BEFORE THE 7-DAYS PERIOD PRIOR TO START OF EVENT AND WILL BE SUBJECT FOR THE COMPANY APPROVAL AND OR BY BASIS OF OVERBOOKING.
- IF THE COMPANY APPROVED THE CANCELLATION REQUEST WITHIN THE 7-DAYS PERIOD, CUSTOMER SHALL BE CHARGED A CANCELLATION FEE. FIFTY PERCENT (50%) OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID.
- NON-APPEARANCE/ NO-SHOW SHALL RESULT TO FORFEITURE OF FULL AMOUNT PAID.
KINDLY MESSAGE US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DETAILS.
CATCH OUR MAJOR SPONSORS:
For other questions and inquiries:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DTI PERMIT No. 04249547
Bookings are closed for this event.