Basic Aircraft Power-Plant (Rolls Royce Trent 700 Turbo Fan Engine) Overview Seminar
|Date and Time||Oct 21, 2018 9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Basic Aircraft Powerplant (Rolls Royce Trent 700 Turbo Fan Engine) Overview Seminar
This development training program is designed to equip participants with the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to know the basic of an Aircraft Powerplant System and its composition. The program incorporates basic approach and know how to provide the basic understanding of a Rolls Royce Trent 700 Engine its specifications, operations and overview of its basic components and maintenance requirements and other needed information for future engineers and mechanics to know.
- Understanding Aircraft Powerplant topics.
- Basic understanding of Turbo Fan Engine (Gas Turbine)
- Overview of Trent 700 Engine Basic Components and operations
- Roles of each personnel in performing Line Maintenance and Engineering.
- Documents references needed in performing Aircraft Troubleshooting and servicing of a Trent 700 Engine.
- Special Addition on basic techniques and information from our expert resource speaker rated for Trent 700 Engine.
By the end of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Learn the Basic knowledge of Aircraft Powerplant specifically gas turbine engine (Trent 700) its components and operations.
- Learn and understand the basics of Aircraft Line Maintenance Troubleshooting principles thru our experienced engineers.
- Knowledge of basic documentations terminology and working process in Line Maintenance that were not a part of the basic academic curriculum.
About the Speaker
Resource Speaker :
Our Resource speaker is a EASA rated Rolls Royce Trent 700 engineer and currently working in the industry with adequate experience in handling this type of Engine and its fleet requirements.
Max’s Restaurant Baclaran Branch (Along Roxas Boulevard near Baclaran Church)
NOTE: coupon code should be in UPPERCASE LETTER
- PAYMENT INSTRUCTION AND DETAILS WOULD BE GIVEN ON RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE AFTER CHOOSING YOUR PREFERRED PAYMENT OPTION.
- IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO USE ANY OF OUR OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS LIKE [ PAYMAYA, COINS PH, GCASH, BPI etc…] KINDLY TAKE A SNAPSHOT OF THE RECEIPT AND SEND IT TO US VIA FACEBOOK (WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/FLIGHTWINGSAVIATION) OR VIA EMAIL AT INQUIRY@FLIGHTINGSAVIATION.COM . KEEP THE RECEIPT AND BRING IT ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT. WE’LL ALSO GIVE YOU AN ONLINE TICKET RECEIPT CONFIRMATION FOR THE EVENT.
- FOR WALK-IN PAYMENT WE REQUIRE TO PAY FOR A NON REFUNDABLE RESERVATION FEE OF (Php 500.00) THAT WILL ALSO BE DEDUCTED ON THE TOTAL PRICE WHICH WOULD BE SETTLED ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT. THIS NON REFUNDABLE RESERVATION FEE OF (Php 500.00) IS FOR THE RESERVATION AND ASSURANCE OF YOUR SLOT FOR THE EVENT AND CAN BE DONE THROUGH OUR OFFLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS [ PAYMAYA, COINS PH, GCASH, BPI etc…]. KINDLY TAKE A SNAPSHOT OF THE RECEIPT AND SEND IT TO US VIA FACEBOOK (WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/FLIGHTWINGSAVIATION) OR VIA EMAIL AT INQUIRY@FLIGHTINGSAVIATION.COM .
- AFTER PROVIDING A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR TRANSACTION RECEIPT WE’LL PROVIDE YOU AN OFFICIAL ONLINE TICKET AND CONFIRMATION THROUGH YOUR REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS.
Offline Payment Options
- Available through Cash Transfer, Cash-In Kiosk, Cliqq App ( 7/11 Cliqq) or BPI Express Deposit Machine
For other questions and inquiries:
Visit our Website www.FlightwingsAviation.com or our Facebook page and like WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/FLIGHTWINGSAVIATION
Email us at: email@example.com
Join our Forum: https://www.flightwingsaviation.com/forums/topic/payment-instructions/
Bookings are closed for this event.