Reliability Control Program and Process
|Date and Time||Jun 26, 2021 - Jun 27, 2021 10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Who should attend?
- New Graduates/ Engineering Professional who seek knowledge and understanding of Reliability Control Program (RCP) which is a mandatory requirement according to EASA Part M, FAA Advisory Circular 120-17A and CAAP (Local Authority)
How will I benefit?
- Learn about the Dynamics of Airline Reliability and Process
- Understanding the part of Reliability Program in Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) operations in an actual Airline set up.
- Complete overview of ho a Reliability works/function and accountabilities.
- Understand the advantages of an RCP (Reliability Control Program) why it is needed and what do a inspiring professional needs to be a Reliability Engineer.
What does the seminar cover?
Unless otherwise stated, this seminar is split into two modules (1) Reliability Process in CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization) (2) Reliability Control Program.
Module 1: Reliability Process in CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization)
- Understanding CAMO its principles and Scope
- Mandatory Laws for Reliability Program (Air laws and Policy)
- Role of Reliability Process in Airline Operations
- Activities and Workshop applications for CAMO and Reliability Topics.
Module 2: Reliability Control Program
- Reliability Control Program – regulatory aspects, an RCP that is data-driven, outputs of an RCP, data management, performance measurement and analysis
- Root Cause Analysis and Data Analytics
- Skills needed on how to grab a job in Reliability Engineering.
DAY 3 Module: As needed reinforcement and Brainstorming and proper execution of Data management and Analysis.
For the speaker Profile :
For BDO, BPI , Paymaya and Coins.ph payment kindly send the snaphot of the transaction thru our facebook page Flightwings Aviation for verification and confirmation.
Once you are verified an email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.